Myllyoja Private Forum
Log-In to experience the awesomeness of the site!
Myllyoja Private Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
huntress
took the Pokemon Quiz and got "I am Mewtwo"! I_vote_lcaptook the Pokemon Quiz and got "I am Mewtwo"! I_voting_bartook the Pokemon Quiz and got "I am Mewtwo"! I_vote_rcap 
MasterEric
took the Pokemon Quiz and got "I am Mewtwo"! I_vote_lcaptook the Pokemon Quiz and got "I am Mewtwo"! I_voting_bartook the Pokemon Quiz and got "I am Mewtwo"! I_vote_rcap 
animals8123
Wman12345
mod_mom
Mastermatt
Karen
TESTDUMMY
Latest topics
» Chocolate or Vanilla?
took the Pokemon Quiz and got "I am Mewtwo"! EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:40 pm by huntress

» The beavcoon thread!
took the Pokemon Quiz and got "I am Mewtwo"! EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:39 pm by huntress

» Big Pixel Racing
took the Pokemon Quiz and got "I am Mewtwo"! EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:21 pm by MasterEric

» Count to a Billion!
took the Pokemon Quiz and got "I am Mewtwo"! EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 5:59 pm by huntress

» Corrupt a Wish
took the Pokemon Quiz and got "I am Mewtwo"! EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 3:31 pm by huntress

» Why the Pipes?
took the Pokemon Quiz and got "I am Mewtwo"! EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 3:26 pm by MasterEric

» Introductions
took the Pokemon Quiz and got "I am Mewtwo"! EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:32 pm by mod_mom

» BEST SONG EVAR!!!!
took the Pokemon Quiz and got "I am Mewtwo"! EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:23 pm by MasterEric

» took the Pokemon Quiz and got "I am Mewtwo"!
took the Pokemon Quiz and got "I am Mewtwo"! EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:44 am by Wman12345

Affiliates
This forum is supported by Forumotion
free forum
Serebii.net is a great Pokemon site! Serebii.net

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

took the Pokemon Quiz and got "I am Mewtwo"!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wman12345
Wman12345

Humor : LOL :p

took the Pokemon Quiz and got "I am Mewtwo"! Empty
PostSubject: took the Pokemon Quiz and got "I am Mewtwo"!   took the Pokemon Quiz and got "I am Mewtwo"! EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:36 am

Here's the link
http://us.almosthollywood.us/pokemon-character-quiz?e_rjc=1&srp=1&q
When it asks you to type in a phone number right click and click close it will bring a pop-up window up. press the X on the pop-up to get your results

Back to top Go down
http://Mugenhints.ucoz.com
animals8123
animals8123

My Pet : Cute Ghost
Humor : WHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i didnt hit i simpley high fived your face

PostSubject: Re: took the Pokemon Quiz and got "I am Mewtwo"!   took the Pokemon Quiz and got "I am Mewtwo"! EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 3:11 pm

I am Charizard

toke again,

I am Pikachu

You are a Pikachu, the adorable and electric Pokemon species. Like Pikachus, you are very energetic and enjoy being around friends. You get bored easily, and sometimes you just have to let that energy out!

Last edited by animals8123 on Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MasterEric
Admin
Admin
MasterEric

Location : My lab working on a portal to the Distortion World.
Humor : Tiiina!!! That was my Giratina imitation.

PostSubject: Re: took the Pokemon Quiz and got "I am Mewtwo"!   took the Pokemon Quiz and got "I am Mewtwo"! EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:23 pm

I am Charizard

You are a Charizard, the friendly and fiery Pokemon . Like Charizards, you are mild-mannered for the most part, and fiercely loyal. In fact, the only time you lose your temper is if someone hurts one of your friends.
Back to top Go down
http://myllyojaprivate.friendhood.net
Wman12345
Wman12345

Humor : LOL :p

PostSubject: Re: took the Pokemon Quiz and got "I am Mewtwo"!   took the Pokemon Quiz and got "I am Mewtwo"! EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:44 am

This is one of the Questions you have to answer

The doorbell rings and it's a girl scout selling cookies. What do you do?

* AWESOME! Order a bunch of cookies.
* Hmm, I'll buy a box.
* Oh, thanks, but no thanks.
* GET OFF MY PROPERTY!
* Hide, I don't answer when I'm home alone.
Back to top Go down
http://Mugenhints.ucoz.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: took the Pokemon Quiz and got "I am Mewtwo"!   took the Pokemon Quiz and got "I am Mewtwo"! Empty

Back to top Go down

took the Pokemon Quiz and got "I am Mewtwo"!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Myllyoja Private Forum :: Stuff :: Random Hangout-
Jump to: